- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- Three Classroom Resources to Start Using Now
- 5 Best Technology Resources at Fordham for Remote Learning
- New Google Groups arrives November 15
Social Annotation with Perusall (webinar)
Wed, April 14 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
If you have text that you want students to close read, Perusall is a fantastic social annotation tool that can help you and your students get more out of reading assignments. Perusall is a plug-in within Fordham’s Blackboard environment and allows you to assign class readings, specify how many annotations (comments, questions, or answers) you’d like students to submit. Students are encouraged to reply to one another, to ask and answer questions. By not only close reading the text, but also by close reading their classmates’ annotations, students can come to your synchronous class sessions better prepared to discuss their reading.