- Appointment Scheduling with Google Calendar
- Bb Mailbag: Course Enrollment and Roles
- Strengthening Our Defenses Against Phishing Attacks
- Bb Mailbag: Direct Submit Papers to SafeAssign
- Bb Mailbag: Blackboard workshops and Faculty EdTech Bootcamp resources
- AI Resources: Blackboard Design Assistant and Google Bard
- Bb Mailbag: AI Design Assistant
- New: Google Workspace Homepage View
- Introducing Fordham-supported AI Tools for Learning and Productivity
- New: Create Shareable Video Presentations in Google Slides
- This event has passed.
Social Annotation with Perusall (webinar)
February 8, 2023 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
If you have text that you want students to close read, Perusall is a fantastic social annotation tool that can help you and your students get more out of reading assignments. Perusall is a plug-in within Fordham’s Blackboard environment and allows you to assign class readings, specify how many annotations (comments, questions, or answers) you’d like students to submit. Students are encouraged to reply to one another, to ask and answer questions. By not only close reading the text, but also by close reading their classmates’ annotations, students can come to your synchronous class sessions better prepared to discuss their reading.