- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Social Annotation for Required Course Readings (RH)
March 13, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
In this Techshop, we will introduce Stanford University’s Lacuna Stories annotation software that allows faculty to assign readings that students annotate socially on a shared copy of the text. Faculty can monitor student participation and begin class with a clear sense of who’s read the readings and know if any problems in comprehension exist.