- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- New Virtual Assistant and Google Workspace
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows Computers
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Apple Computers
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- This event has passed.
Social Annotation for Required Course Readings (LC)
March 15, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
In this Techshop, we will introduce Stanford University’s Lacuna Stories annotation software that allows faculty to assign readings that students annotate socially on a shared copy of the text. Faculty can monitor student participation and begin class with a clear sense of who’s read the readings and know if any problems in comprehension exist.