- Submit Backup Requests and Major Incidents via ServiceNow (Back-Office Users)
- Bb Mailbag: Accommodations vs Exceptions
- ServiceNow Upgrades for Back-Office Users
- Bb Mailbag: Automatic Zeros
- AI in Education: Threat or Opportunity?
- Bb Mailbag: The Idea Exchange
- FTD 2023 Keynote Speakers
- Join us for Faculty Technology Day 2023
- Zoom Update: New Way to Join Meetings
- An Introduction to ChatGPT
- This event has passed.
Rhino Workshop: Intro and Beginning Course (LC)
April 11, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 2:15 pm
Intro and beginner course on using Rhinoceros 6 for 3D printing, given by Alexey Sanko from the Visual Arts Department.
Selected Topics Include:
– Intro to Rhino
– How to get around Rhino
– Drawing basic 2D shapes
– Conversion to 3D
– 3D Beginner
– Rendering and Materials
– Exporting and Importing 3D Models