- Essential Mobile Resources for All Fordham Students
- Three Digital Assignment Trackers Perfect for Fordham Students
- “Who to Contact?” – A List of Resources for First Year Students
- Introducing Our New Information Technology Website!
- Google Workspace Updates: Calendar, Gmail, Drive, and Duo/Meet
- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- 5 Fun Places to Expore in NYC
- New Name and Reorg for Fordham IT
- Seven Amazon Lockers Now at Fordham
- This event has passed.
Rhino Workshop: Intro and Beginning Course (LC)
April 11, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 2:15 pm
Intro and beginner course on using Rhinoceros 6 for 3D printing, given by Alexey Sanko from the Visual Arts Department.
Selected Topics Include:
– Intro to Rhino
– How to get around Rhino
– Drawing basic 2D shapes
– Conversion to 3D
– 3D Beginner
– Rendering and Materials
– Exporting and Importing 3D Models