- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Reference and Bibliography Tools, including Zotero and Endnote (webinar)
September 28, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Gain an understanding of the free software, Zotero, and Fordham’s licensed software, Endnote, for creating and using bibliographies in your classroom and for your own research. Learn how to use these citation tools to easily import references from Fordham’s library databases, organize references, and seamlessly insert footnotes, endnotes, and in-line citations into the articles, papers, and monographs.