- Getting the Most Out of Google Workspace
- Who’s That in My Zoom Meeting? Controlling Session Participants
- New Zoom Features: Focus Mode, Improved Sharing, and more
- Electronic ID: Answers to Your Questions
- Faculty Technology Orientation Fall 2021
- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Returning to Technology on Campus FAQs
- Voice Typing on Google Workspace
- Citation Tool on Google Workspace
- Compare Documents Tool on Google Workspace
- This event has passed.
Reference and Bibliography Tools, including Zotero and Endnote (webinar)
Tue, September 28 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Gain an understanding of the free software, Zotero, and Fordham’s licensed software, Endnote, for creating and using bibliographies in your classroom and for your own research. Learn how to use these citation tools to easily import references from Fordham’s library databases, organize references, and seamlessly insert footnotes, endnotes, and in-line citations into the articles, papers, and monographs.