- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Privacy By Design (1 Fordham Plaza)
December 6, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
REGISTRATION IS FULL FOR THIS SESSION. OTHER DATE OPTIONS:
Fordham IT staff are required to attend this session, Privacy By Design.
About the session
With the arrival of new data privacy rules, such as the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California’s new privacy laws, Fordham must safeguard the processing of personal data. We must ensure that controls are implemented throughout the development lifecycle of new systems, applications, enhancements, and services that touch sensitive data, and not consider data privacy as an after-thought. Lynne Chernow (UISO) will conduct the interactive sessions.
Four sessions are scheduled in different locations; IT staff need only attend one session.