- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- Blackboard Mailbag: Course Banners
- This event has passed.
Portfolio Management PPM Workshop
Wed, August 16 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
One event on August 18, 2023 at 11:00 am
One event on August 23, 2023 at 2:00 pm
One event on August 25, 2023 at 11:00 am
One event on August 30, 2023 at 2:00 pm
One event on September 1, 2023 at 11:00 am
In this workshop, we will classify examples of different types of work as Operational, Issues/Requests, and Project.
For small projects, we will cover specific data points that must be captured for an effective portfolio.
Please come ready to discuss how you see your work breaking down between operational tasks (things you do most everyday), ticket based tasks (resolving issues/service requests), and project work (small, medium and large time-bound work).
Zoom link: https://fordham.zoom.us/j/89159848998?pwd=bmZXcFhpcExpVmg3MXRrcUl6dHFydz09