- Bb Mailbag: Upcoming Workshops and Blackboard Chat Feature
- 2023 Annual Update from the CIO, Anand Padmanabhan
- Bb Mailbag: Making Your Course Images Accessible With Alt Text
- Bb Mailbag: Gradebook Categories
- Bb Mailbag: Vendor support (Voicethread, Panopto, McGraw Hill, Pearson)
- IT Raises Awareness in Honor of Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Bb Mailbag: Progress tracking
- Fall 2023 Conference: Closing the Digital Divide 11/17 (Fordham Institute for Women and Girls)
- Bb Mailbag: Increasing Student Engagement with Perusall
- Visit the IT Service Desk’s Haunted House!
- This event has passed.
Portfolio Management PPM Workshop
Wed, August 16 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
In this workshop, we will classify examples of different types of work as Operational, Issues/Requests, and Project.
For small projects, we will cover specific data points that must be captured for an effective portfolio.
Please come ready to discuss how you see your work breaking down between operational tasks (things you do most everyday), ticket based tasks (resolving issues/service requests), and project work (small, medium and large time-bound work).
Zoom link: https://fordham.zoom.us/j/89159848998?pwd=bmZXcFhpcExpVmg3MXRrcUl6dHFydz09