- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- Blackboard Mailbag: Course Banners
- This event has passed.
Performance Management Workshop: Part 1
June 6, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Make It Your Best Year Yet!
Performance Management helps you achieve your professional goals and put them in alignment with our organization’s strategic objectives. At this workshop, learn about Fordham IT’s Performance Management form, which is the foundation for the conversations you’ll have throughout the year about your job performance and progress toward achieving those goals.
At this workshop, you’ll learn
- Overview of the Performance Management process
- Changes to the Performance Management forms
- Overview of the BGN-Year form and process
- Connecting the Annual Development form to Performance Management
You’ll also have the opportunity to get a jumpstart on filling out your form during the session and to ask questions. Bring your laptop with your form to the workshop.
Questions? Contact Katherine Egan, Executive Director, Organizational Effectiveness at email@example.com