- Cybersecurity PSA Contest for College Students
- Getting the Most Out of Google Workspace
- Who’s That in My Zoom Meeting? Controlling Session Participants
- New Zoom Features: Focus Mode, Improved Sharing, and more
- Electronic ID: Answers to Your Questions
- Faculty Technology Orientation Fall 2021
- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Returning to Technology on Campus FAQs
- Voice Typing on Google Workspace
- Citation Tool on Google Workspace
- This event has passed.
Performance Management: Beginning-Year Workshop (Webinar)
June 18, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Make It Your Best Year Yet!
Performance Management helps you achieve your professional goals and put them in alignment with our organization’s strategic objectives. At this workshop, learn about Fordham IT’s Performance Management form, which is the foundation for the conversations you’ll have throughout the year about your job performance and progress toward achieving those goals.
At this workshop, you’ll learn
- Overview of the Performance Management process
- Changes to the Performance Management forms
- Overview of the BGN-Year form and process
- Connecting the Annual Development form to Performance Management
You’ll also have the opportunity to get a jumpstart on filling out your form during the session and to ask questions.
Questions? Contact Katherine Egan, Executive Director, Organizational Effectiveness at email@example.com