- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- This event has passed.
Performance Management: Beginning-Year Workshop (RH)
June 11, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Are you on track with Performance Management?
Performance Management helps you achieve your professional goals and align them with our organization’s strategic objectives. Read our recent article, “Keeping the Quality High: Performance Management at Fordham IT.” This workshop is for Fordham IT staff only.
At this workshop, you’ll learn
- Overview of the Performance Management process
- Changes to the Performance Management forms
- Overview of the BGN-Year form and process
- Connecting the Annual Development form to Performance Management
Questions? Contact Katherine Egan, Executive Director, Organizational Effectiveness, at email@example.com