- Bb Mailbag: Upcoming Workshops and Blackboard Chat Feature
- 2023 Annual Update from the CIO, Anand Padmanabhan
- Bb Mailbag: Making Your Course Images Accessible With Alt Text
- Bb Mailbag: Gradebook Categories
- Bb Mailbag: Vendor support (Voicethread, Panopto, McGraw Hill, Pearson)
- IT Raises Awareness in Honor of Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Bb Mailbag: Progress tracking
- Fall 2023 Conference: Closing the Digital Divide 11/17 (Fordham Institute for Women and Girls)
- Bb Mailbag: Increasing Student Engagement with Perusall
- Visit the IT Service Desk’s Haunted House!
- This event has passed.
Performance Management: Beginning-Year Workshop (RH)
June 11, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Are you on track with Performance Management?
Performance Management helps you achieve your professional goals and align them with our organization’s strategic objectives. Read our recent article, “Keeping the Quality High: Performance Management at Fordham IT.” This workshop is for Fordham IT staff only.
At this workshop, you’ll learn
- Overview of the Performance Management process
- Changes to the Performance Management forms
- Overview of the BGN-Year form and process
- Connecting the Annual Development form to Performance Management
Questions? Contact Katherine Egan, Executive Director, Organizational Effectiveness, at email@example.com