- Electronic ID: Answers to Your Questions
- Faculty Technology Orientation Fall 2021
- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Returning to Technology on Campus FAQs
- Voice Typing on Google Workspace
- Citation Tool on Google Workspace
- Compare Documents Tool on Google Workspace
- Preview File-Within-File on Google Workspace
- Smart Chips on Google Workspace
- Changes to my.fordham.edu
- This event has passed.
Panopto Office Hours
August 14, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
In this “office hours” style session, feel free to ask any questions about how to use the web application, Panopto. A representative from Panopto will be on hand to answer them.
Use Panopto to record, share and manage video content, such as lecture capture and screencasting. Fully integrated with Fordham’s Zoom and Blackboard systems, Panopto allows you to upload your videos to a secure video library for your course.
This meeting, which is hosted by Panopto, takes place at the same time, every Friday, through the fall semester. The Zoom link will be sent to you with your confirmation email, and it is the same for every session. We look forward to seeing you.