- Appointment Scheduling with Google Calendar
- Bb Mailbag: Course Enrollment and Roles
- Strengthening Our Defenses Against Phishing Attacks
- Bb Mailbag: Direct Submit Papers to SafeAssign
- Bb Mailbag: Blackboard workshops and Faculty EdTech Bootcamp resources
- AI Resources: Blackboard Design Assistant and Google Bard
- Bb Mailbag: AI Design Assistant
- New: Google Workspace Homepage View
- Introducing Fordham-supported AI Tools for Learning and Productivity
- New: Create Shareable Video Presentations in Google Slides
- This event has passed.
Panopto Office Hours
October 9, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
In this “office hours” style session, feel free to ask any questions about how to use the web application, Panopto. A representative from Panopto will be on hand to answer them.
Use Panopto to record, share and manage video content, such as lecture capture and screencasting. Fully integrated with Fordham’s Zoom and Blackboard systems, Panopto allows you to upload your videos to a secure video library for your course.
This meeting, which is hosted by Panopto, takes place at the same time, every Friday, through the fall semester. The Zoom link will be sent to you with your confirmation email, and it is the same for every session. We look forward to seeing you.