- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Panopto Office Hours
December 11, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
In this “office hours” style session, feel free to ask any questions about how to use the web application, Panopto. A representative from Panopto will be on hand to answer them.
Use Panopto to record, share and manage video content, such as lecture capture and screencasting. Fully integrated with Fordham’s Zoom and Blackboard systems, Panopto allows you to upload your videos to a secure video library for your course.
This meeting, which is hosted by Panopto, takes place at the same time, every Friday, through the fall semester. The Zoom link will be sent to you with your confirmation email, and it is the same for every session. We look forward to seeing you.