- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Google Chat Launches on June 17
- Updates from Google
- New Virtual Assistant and Google Workspace
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows Computers
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Apple Computers
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- This event has passed.
Panopto Office Hours
November 6, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
In this “office hours” style session, feel free to ask any questions about how to use the web application, Panopto. A representative from Panopto will be on hand to answer them.
Use Panopto to record, share and manage video content, such as lecture capture and screencasting. Fully integrated with Fordham’s Zoom and Blackboard systems, Panopto allows you to upload your videos to a secure video library for your course.
This meeting, which is hosted by Panopto, takes place at the same time, every Friday, through the fall semester. The Zoom link will be sent to you with your confirmation email, and it is the same for every session. We look forward to seeing you.