- Essential Mobile Resources for All Fordham Students
- Three Digital Assignment Trackers Perfect for Fordham Students
- “Who to Contact?” – A List of Resources for First Year Students
- Introducing Our New Information Technology Website!
- Google Workspace Updates: Calendar, Gmail, Drive, and Duo/Meet
- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- 5 Fun Places to Expore in NYC
- New Name and Reorg for Fordham IT
- Seven Amazon Lockers Now at Fordham
- This event has passed.
Tue, March 29 @ 2:00 pm - 2:50 pm
All teams within the Office of Information Technology will set new Objectives and Key Results, or OKRs, for short, each quarter. This mandatory workshop is for IT staff who are either Managers or Team Leads.
An objective is a clearly defined goal, briefly stated.
A key result is made up of a predefined metric, target and/or milestone that measures progress toward your objective. Most objectives have 3 or 4 key results tied to them.
A Zoom link will be sent to you with the message confirming your registration.