- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
NYC DH Week Kickoff Day
February 4, 2019 @ 10:30 am - 4:00 pm
Register for the Kickoff Day and workshops at the NYCDH Week site.
NYCDH is happy to announce the 4th annual NYCDH Week, February 4-8, 2019. Taking place at institutions throughout New York City, NYCDH Week gives individuals across the region who are interested in digital humanities an opportunity to learn new techniques and skills, hear about DH projects from across the city, and become part of a vibrant and diverse community of scholars and practitioners.
Following last year’s highly successful event, NYCDH Week 2019 begins on February 4 with a kickoff gathering at Lincoln Center Campus (113 W. 60th St., 12th Floor). This year’s theme is Information and Democracy. The day-long event features speakers, roundtables, lightning talks and networking sessions.
This year’s keynote speaker will be data journalist Meredith Broussard, assistant professor of journalism at New York University and author of Artificial Unintelligence: How Computers Misunderstand the World.
The rest of the week will consist of a diverse selection of free workshops hosted at a wide range of institutions across the city, including:
Bard Graduate Center, Columbia University, CUNY Graduate Center, Fordham University, Metropolitan New York Library Council (METRO), New York Public Library, NYU, Pace University, Pratt Institute, and The Frick Collection.