- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- New Virtual Assistant and Google Workspace
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows Computers
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Apple Computers
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- This event has passed.
Managing Your Digital Academic Identity (grad students only)
Mon, March 29 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
You can curate your own online academic profile by following the best practices we’ll be sharing at this workshop. Learn tips for protecting your privacy online and how to best leverage social media for teaching and research.
This workshop is part of Fordham IT’s series of instructional technology workshops designed especially for graduate students looking to broaden their knowledge and skill with digital tools for the classroom, research, and professionalization. It is organized by Heather V. Hill, Graduate Student Liaison for Fordham IT’s Faculty Technology Services (FTS).