- Bb Mailbag: Course Enrollment and Roles
- Strengthening Our Defenses Against Phishing Attacks
- Bb Mailbag: Direct Submit Papers to SafeAssign
- Bb Mailbag: Blackboard workshops and Faculty EdTech Bootcamp resources
- AI Resources: Blackboard Design Assistant and Google Bard
- Bb Mailbag: AI Design Assistant
- New: Google Workspace Homepage View
- Introducing Fordham-supported AI Tools for Learning and Productivity
- New: Create Shareable Video Presentations in Google Slides
- Bb Mailbag: Update on Bb and Zoom issue
- This event has passed.
Managing Your Digital Academic Identity (grad students only)
March 29, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
You can curate your own online academic profile by following the best practices we’ll be sharing at this workshop. Learn tips for protecting your privacy online and how to best leverage social media for teaching and research.
This workshop is part of Fordham IT’s series of instructional technology workshops designed especially for graduate students looking to broaden their knowledge and skill with digital tools for the classroom, research, and professionalization. It is organized by Heather V. Hill, Graduate Student Liaison for Fordham IT’s Faculty Technology Services (FTS).