- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Looking to the Spring – Setting up Your Blackboard Course (webinar)
November 28, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This TechShop is for you if you’ve used Blackboard before but need a refresher on the system’s essential features, including how to quickly set up your Blackboard course shell.
You’ll get step-by-step instructions for the following basic tools: Course design, adding content, course files, user management, communication, discussion board, course copy, and course availability.