- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- Blackboard Mailbag: Course Banners
- This event has passed.
Looking to the Spring – Setting up Your Blackboard Course (webinar)
November 20, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
A techshop for those who’ve used Blackboard before but who need a refresher on certain parts of the system. We cover the basics including how to quickly set up your Blackboard course shell.
Instructors are guided through the following processes step-by-step: Course Design, Adding Content, Course Files, User Management, Communication, Discussion Board, Course Copy, Course Availability