- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- New Virtual Assistant and Google Workspace
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows Computers
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Apple Computers
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- This event has passed.
Lacuna Stories: Annotation Tools for the Classroom (RH)
March 30, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Lacuna Stories is an online annotation software platform from Stanford University that is designed to create new possibilities for social reading and collaborative learning. In this workshop you’ll learn how your students can engage more substantively with course material by annotating assigned readings in Lacuna Stories. Lacuna Stories can also provide you, as the instructor, with rich visualizations of students’ participation and overall class effort.
Read the blog post about Lacuna Stories by Shawn Hill, Instructional Technologist for Digital Scholarship.