- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- 5 Fun Places to Expore in NYC
- New Name and Reorg for Fordham IT
- Seven Amazon Lockers Now at Fordham
- Google Chrome Extensions: Free Tools to Improve Productivity
- Tech Help for Blackboard and Other Services
- Fordham’s Accessible Technology Resources
- Video Conferencing and Lecture Capture: Getting Started
- Fordham Classrooms Fully Equipped with Technology
- This event has passed.
Introduction to Panopto (webinar)
Thu, January 20 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Panopto is a cloud-based video capture service that empowers you to record lectures and presentations using your computer’s audio, video, and desktop screen. Integrated with Blackboard and Zoom, Panopto also provides robust editing and accessibility services.
At this workshop, you’ll learn how to:
-Record / upload lectures
-Add / edit closed captioning
-Embed recordings in Blackboard
We look forward to hosting you!