- Fordham Classrooms Fully Equipped with Technology
- Cybersecurity PSA Contest for College Students
- Getting the Most Out of Google Workspace
- Who’s That in My Zoom Meeting? Controlling Session Participants
- New Zoom Features: Focus Mode, Improved Sharing, and more
- Electronic ID: Answers to Your Questions
- Faculty Technology Orientation Fall 2021
- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Returning to Technology on Campus FAQs
- Voice Typing on Google Workspace
- This event has passed.
Introduction to Excel (RH – Grad Students Only)
April 2, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Learn how to navigate more efficiently within Excel and develop a better understanding of working with data and formulas. You will review Excel basics and discuss working with, styling, and integrating Pivot Tables. Further, you will learn about functions and formulas in Excel, as well as how to analyze data and create Macros.