- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Google Chat Launches on June 17
- Updates from Google
- New Virtual Assistant and Google Workspace
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows Computers
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Apple Computers
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- This event has passed.
Introduction to Excel (RH – Grad Students Only)
April 2, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Learn how to navigate more efficiently within Excel and develop a better understanding of working with data and formulas. You will review Excel basics and discuss working with, styling, and integrating Pivot Tables. Further, you will learn about functions and formulas in Excel, as well as how to analyze data and create Macros.