- Welcome Clara Perdiz, Executive Director of IT Client Services
- On Balance: Value of Technology in Higher Education
- Fordham’s New Tech Help Portal
- Essential Mobile Resources for All Fordham Students
- Three Digital Assignment Trackers Perfect for Fordham Students
- “Who to Contact?” – A List of Resources for First Year Students
- Introducing Our New Information Technology Website!
- Google Workspace Updates: Calendar, Gmail, Drive, and Duo/Meet
- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- This event has passed.
Introduction to Excel (RH – Grad Students Only)
April 2, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Learn how to navigate more efficiently within Excel and develop a better understanding of working with data and formulas. You will review Excel basics and discuss working with, styling, and integrating Pivot Tables. Further, you will learn about functions and formulas in Excel, as well as how to analyze data and create Macros.
Don’t forget to sign up for Advanced Excel for April 9th or 11th!
This workshop is part of Fordham IT’s new series of instructional technology workshops designed especially for graduate students looking to broaden their knowledge and skill with digital tools for the classroom, research, and professionalization. It is organized by Heather V. Hill, graduate student liaison for Fordham IT’s Instructional Technology Academic Computing (ITAC).