- Fordham Classrooms Fully Equipped with Technology
- Cybersecurity PSA Contest for College Students
- Getting the Most Out of Google Workspace
- Who’s That in My Zoom Meeting? Controlling Session Participants
- New Zoom Features: Focus Mode, Improved Sharing, and more
- Electronic ID: Answers to Your Questions
- Faculty Technology Orientation Fall 2021
- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Returning to Technology on Campus FAQs
- Voice Typing on Google Workspace
- This event has passed.
Introduction to Blackboard (webinar)
July 27, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
A broad introduction to Blackboard, Fordham’s Learning Management System. Faculty get an introductory overview of the system and learn how to set up their course. This introduction will focus on issues specific to faculty who have never used Blackboard.
Instructors are guided through the following processes, step-by-step: Course Design, Adding Content, Creating Folders, Adding Items, Hyperlinking to internet resources, Managing Users, sending Announcements and Email, creating Discussion Boards, and making your Course available.