- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- This event has passed.
Intro to ‘R’ Workshop (for undergrad students)
Mon, April 12 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
R is an integrated suite of software facilities for data manipulation, calculation and graphical display. R is very much a vehicle for newly developing methods of interactive data analysis. This workshop is for:
– Students with little or no experience
– A quick overview of what R (RStudio) is
– Basic syntax for statistical analysis
– A review of some data visualization examples
*This event is co-sponsored by the Commuting Student Association (CSA) at LC.