- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
(Cancelled) Intro to G Suite & A Deep Dive on Google Drive (LC)
January 23, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
(Due to a lack of registrations, this session has been canceled. We invite you to register for another upcoming session.)
Want to learn about all the G Suite (formerly Google Apps) available to you here at Fordham? Fordham IT Technology Training welcomes you to join us at this learning opportunity! You’ll get an overview of our complete catalog of core and non-core G Suite apps.
With Google Drive as one of our more popular apps, we also give you an opportunity to interactively learn how to safely store and share files as well as collaborate with colleagues.
We look forward to hosting you!
**This learning opportunity is open to Fordham University staff & faculty only**