- Bb Mailbag: Peer Review
- Appointment Scheduling with Google Calendar
- Bb Mailbag: Course Enrollment and Roles
- Strengthening Our Defenses Against Phishing Attacks
- Bb Mailbag: Direct Submit Papers to SafeAssign
- Bb Mailbag: Blackboard workshops and Faculty EdTech Bootcamp resources
- AI Resources: Blackboard Design Assistant and Google Bard
- Bb Mailbag: AI Design Assistant
- New: Google Workspace Homepage View
- Introducing Fordham-supported AI Tools for Learning and Productivity
- This event has passed.
Intro to G Suite & A Deep Dive on Google Drive (LC)
November 15, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Want to learn about all the G Suite apps (formerly Google Apps) available to you here at Fordham? Fordham IT Technology Training welcomes you to join us at this learning opportunity! You’ll get an overview of our complete catalog of core and non-core G Suite apps.
With Google Drive as one of our more popular apps, we also give you an opportunity to interactively learn how to safely store and share files as well as collaborate with colleagues.
We look forward to hosting you!
**This learning opportunity is open to Fordham University staff & faculty only**