- Bb Mailbag: Posting Your Grades on Blackboard
- Closing the Digital Gap Conference
- Bb Mailbag: Upcoming Workshops and Blackboard Chat Feature
- 2023 Annual Update from the CIO, Anand Padmanabhan
- Bb Mailbag: Making Your Course Images Accessible With Alt Text
- Bb Mailbag: Gradebook Categories
- Bb Mailbag: Vendor support (Voicethread, Panopto, McGraw Hill, Pearson)
- IT Raises Awareness in Honor of Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Bb Mailbag: Progress tracking
- Fall 2023 Conference: Closing the Digital Divide 11/17 (Fordham Institute for Women and Girls)
- This event has passed.
Intro to Data Visualization (grad students only)
March 7, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Data visualization allows researchers and readers to understand topics through a new medium. They can pick up on new trends and ideas that would be nearly undetectable in other formats. Learn how to create data visualizations and best practices that will add a new dimension to your research.
This workshop is part of Fordham IT’s new series of instructional technology workshops designed especially for graduate students looking to broaden their knowledge and skill with digital tools for the classroom, research, and professionalization. It is organized by Heather V. Hill, graduate student liaison for Fordham IT’s Instructional Technology Academic Computing (ITAC).