- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- This event has passed.
Intro to Blackboard (grad students only)
Wed, January 13 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This will be a broad introduction to Blackboard, Fordham’s Learning Management System. Graduate student instructors get an introductory overview of the system and learn how to set up their course. This introduction will focus on issues specific to graduate student instructors who have never used Blackboard.
This workshop is part of Fordham IT’s series of instructional technology workshops designed especially for graduate students looking to broaden their knowledge and skill with digital tools for the classroom, research, and professionalization. It is organized by Heather V. Hill, graduate student liaison for Fordham IT’s Instructional Technology Academic Computing (ITAC).