- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Intro to Blackboard (grad students only)
January 13, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This will be a broad introduction to Blackboard, Fordham’s Learning Management System. Graduate student instructors get an introductory overview of the system and learn how to set up their course. This introduction will focus on issues specific to graduate student instructors who have never used Blackboard.
This workshop is part of Fordham IT’s series of instructional technology workshops designed especially for graduate students looking to broaden their knowledge and skill with digital tools for the classroom, research, and professionalization. It is organized by Heather V. Hill, graduate student liaison for Fordham IT’s Instructional Technology Academic Computing (ITAC).