- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- 5 Fun Places to Expore in NYC
- New Name and Reorg for Fordham IT
- Seven Amazon Lockers Now at Fordham
- Google Chrome Extensions: Free Tools to Improve Productivity
- Tech Help for Blackboard and Other Services
- Fordham’s Accessible Technology Resources
- Video Conferencing and Lecture Capture: Getting Started
- Fordham Classrooms Fully Equipped with Technology
- This event has passed.
Intro to Blackboard (classic)(webinar)
Tue, January 18 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
A broad introduction to Blackboard, Fordham’s Learning Management System. Faculty get an introductory overview of the system and learn how to set up their course. This introduction will focus on issues specific to faculty who have never used Blackboard.
Instructors are guided through the following processes, step-by-step: Course Design, Adding Content, Creating Folders, Adding Items, Hyperlinking to internet resources, Managing Users, sending Announcements and Email, creating Discussion Boards, and making your Course available.