- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- Blackboard Mailbag: Course Banners
- This event has passed.
July 26, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Data-Driven Decisions: Why Is It a Top 10 IT Issue?
Data-driven decision making ranks #3 on EDUCAUSE’s top ten list of IT issues for higher education in 2017. Learn more about how Fordham University applies business intelligence, reporting, and analytics to understand metrics, such as retention and graduation rates, and drive decisions to improve student success. Rashid Khan, Director of Business Intelligence, will lead the discussion.
We leave from the McGinley Center promptly at 11 a.m. and return by 12 p.m.