- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Google Chat Launches on June 17
- Updates from Google
- New Virtual Assistant and Google Workspace
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows Computers
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Apple Computers
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- This event has passed.
July 26, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Data-Driven Decisions: Why Is It a Top 10 IT Issue?
Data-driven decision making ranks #3 on EDUCAUSE’s top ten list of IT issues for higher education in 2017. Learn more about how Fordham University applies business intelligence, reporting, and analytics to understand metrics, such as retention and graduation rates, and drive decisions to improve student success. Rashid Khan, Director of Business Intelligence, will lead the discussion.
We leave from the McGinley Center promptly at 11 a.m. and return by 12 p.m.