- Essential Mobile Resources for All Fordham Students
- Three Digital Assignment Trackers Perfect for Fordham Students
- “Who to Contact?” – A List of Resources for First Year Students
- Introducing Our New Information Technology Website!
- Google Workspace Updates: Calendar, Gmail, Drive, and Duo/Meet
- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- 5 Fun Places to Expore in NYC
- New Name and Reorg for Fordham IT
- Seven Amazon Lockers Now at Fordham
- This event has passed.
Innovation Walk: Making Gender Equality Possible in the Workplace and Our Communities (LC)
July 17, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This walk convenes at the Lincoln Center street level entrance and continues in Central Park.
Join Calvin Byer, Assistant Director, Innovation / Change Integration, and your IT colleagues, to discuss innovative and inclusive approaches for mobilizing ourselves and others to become advocates for gender equality. During the walk, Calvin will introduce HeForShe, a global solidarity movement for gender equality that provides a systematic approach to empower people to become change agents for achieving gender equality.