- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- This event has passed.
Innovation Walk: Making Gender Equality Possible in the Workplace and Our Communities (LC)
July 17, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This walk convenes at the Lincoln Center street level entrance and continues in Central Park.
Join Calvin Byer, Assistant Director, Innovation / Change Integration, and your IT colleagues, to discuss innovative and inclusive approaches for mobilizing ourselves and others to become advocates for gender equality. During the walk, Calvin will introduce HeForShe, a global solidarity movement for gender equality that provides a systematic approach to empower people to become change agents for achieving gender equality.