- Electronic ID: Answers to Your Questions
- Faculty Technology Orientation Fall 2021
- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Returning to Technology on Campus FAQs
- Voice Typing on Google Workspace
- Citation Tool on Google Workspace
- Compare Documents Tool on Google Workspace
- Preview File-Within-File on Google Workspace
- Smart Chips on Google Workspace
- Changes to my.fordham.edu
- This event has passed.
Innovation Walk: Making Gender Equality Possible in the Workplace and Our Communities (LC)
July 17, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This walk convenes at the Lincoln Center street level entrance and continues in Central Park.
Join Calvin Byer, Assistant Director, Innovation / Change Integration, and your IT colleagues, to discuss innovative and inclusive approaches for mobilizing ourselves and others to become advocates for gender equality. During the walk, Calvin will introduce HeForShe, a global solidarity movement for gender equality that provides a systematic approach to empower people to become change agents for achieving gender equality.