- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- Blackboard Mailbag: Course Banners
- This event has passed.
Innovation Walk: Learning and Innovative Technology Environment
June 19, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Take a fantastic walk through the NY Botanical Gardens with your IT colleagues while you learn more about one of Fordham’s newest technology resources, the Learning and Innovative Technology Environment. The space, which will be located in the libraries, will enable students and teachers to expand their use of technology for teaching, learning, and research.
Walk led by Dr. Fleur Eshghi, AVP, for Instructional Technology Academic Computing.
We leave promptly from the McGinley Center at 11 AM and return by 12 noon.