- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Innovation Walk: Good Health By Choice, Not Chance (RH)
September 26, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Join us for the next Fordham IT Innovation Walk
Did you know…
• You’re not destined to suffer the same diseases as your parents and grandparents
• You’re not doomed to age-related aches and pains
• Environment, food, and lifestyle choices play a big role in your health
Join your colleagues in a discussion about genetics and epigenetics, and about how good health is a matter of choice, not chance!
Meet at the McGinley Center. We leave and return promptly.
This walk will also be offered at Lincoln Center, on Wednesday, September 27. RSVP.