- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- Blackboard Mailbag: Course Banners
- This event has passed.
Innovation Walk: Good Health By Choice, Not Chance (LC)
September 27, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Join us for the next Fordham IT Innovation Walk
Did you know…
• You’re not destined to suffer the same diseases as your parents and grandparents
• You’re not doomed to age-related aches and pains
• Environment, food, and lifestyle choices play a big role in your health
Join your colleagues in a discussion about genetics and epigenetics, and about how good health is a matter of choice, not chance!
Meet at front entrance of Lowenstein, street level. We leave and return promptly.
This walk will also be offered at Rose Hill, on Tuesday, September 26. RSVP.