- Cybersecurity PSA Contest for College Students
- Getting the Most Out of Google Workspace
- Who’s That in My Zoom Meeting? Controlling Session Participants
- New Zoom Features: Focus Mode, Improved Sharing, and more
- Electronic ID: Answers to Your Questions
- Faculty Technology Orientation Fall 2021
- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Returning to Technology on Campus FAQs
- Voice Typing on Google Workspace
- Citation Tool on Google Workspace
- This event has passed.
Google Docs for Peer and Instructor Feedback (webinar)
July 16, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Google Docs can be used as a powerful tool to allow students to offer feedback to one another on class assignments, or to annotate course readings. The quick and easy setup of Google Docs, and the intuitive interface make it a great choice for instructor feedback (on writing assignments) as well. Learn more about how you can integrate Google Docs into your course/s.