- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- This event has passed.
Google Docs for Peer and Instructor Feedback (webinar)
July 16, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Google Docs can be used as a powerful tool to allow students to offer feedback to one another on class assignments, or to annotate course readings. The quick and easy setup of Google Docs, and the intuitive interface make it a great choice for instructor feedback (on writing assignments) as well. Learn more about how you can integrate Google Docs into your course/s.