- Bb Mailbag: Upcoming Workshops and Blackboard Chat Feature
- 2023 Annual Update from the CIO, Anand Padmanabhan
- Bb Mailbag: Making Your Course Images Accessible With Alt Text
- Bb Mailbag: Gradebook Categories
- Bb Mailbag: Vendor support (Voicethread, Panopto, McGraw Hill, Pearson)
- IT Raises Awareness in Honor of Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Bb Mailbag: Progress tracking
- Fall 2023 Conference: Closing the Digital Divide 11/17 (Fordham Institute for Women and Girls)
- Bb Mailbag: Increasing Student Engagement with Perusall
- Visit the IT Service Desk’s Haunted House!
- This event has passed.
Google Docs for Peer and Instructor Feedback (webinar)
August 20, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Google Docs can be used as a powerful tool to allow students to offer feedback to one another on class assignments, or to annotate course readings. The quick and easy setup of Google Docs, and the intuitive interface make it a great choice for instructor feedback (on writing assignments) as well. Learn more about how you can integrate Google Docs into your course/s.