- Bb Mailbag: Posting Your Grades on Blackboard
- Closing the Digital Gap Conference
- Bb Mailbag: Upcoming Workshops and Blackboard Chat Feature
- 2023 Annual Update from the CIO, Anand Padmanabhan
- Bb Mailbag: Making Your Course Images Accessible With Alt Text
- Bb Mailbag: Gradebook Categories
- Bb Mailbag: Vendor support (Voicethread, Panopto, McGraw Hill, Pearson)
- IT Raises Awareness in Honor of Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Bb Mailbag: Progress tracking
- Fall 2023 Conference: Closing the Digital Divide 11/17 (Fordham Institute for Women and Girls)
- This event has passed.
GDPR Town Hall
January 22, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) goes into effect on May 25, 2018, and will significantly impact the collection and use of personal data at Fordham. Fordham’s Office of Legal Counsel has advised Fordham IT that the University is obligated to be compliant with this new regulation.
To introduce Fordham IT staff and others to how the regulation will affect their respective areas and how to handle any questions they may receive about GDPR, Dr. Frank Sirianni and Jason Benedict have scheduled this Town Hall.
Lunch will be served.
This event is only for Fordham IT staff and invited guests.