- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- 5 Fun Places to Expore in NYC
- New Name and Reorg for Fordham IT
- Seven Amazon Lockers Now at Fordham
- Google Chrome Extensions: Free Tools to Improve Productivity
- Tech Help for Blackboard and Other Services
- Fordham’s Accessible Technology Resources
- Video Conferencing and Lecture Capture: Getting Started
- Fordham Classrooms Fully Equipped with Technology
- This event has passed.
GDPR Town Hall
January 22, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) goes into effect on May 25, 2018, and will significantly impact the collection and use of personal data at Fordham. Fordham’s Office of Legal Counsel has advised Fordham IT that the University is obligated to be compliant with this new regulation.
To introduce Fordham IT staff and others to how the regulation will affect their respective areas and how to handle any questions they may receive about GDPR, Dr. Frank Sirianni and Jason Benedict have scheduled this Town Hall.
Lunch will be served.
This event is only for Fordham IT staff and invited guests.