- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Google Chat Launches on June 17
- Updates from Google
- New Virtual Assistant and Google Workspace
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows Computers
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Apple Computers
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- This event has passed.
G Suite Best Practices for Faculty and Staff (Webinar)
April 15, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
G Suite is a powerful set of apps that helps you email, schedule meetings, store files, collaborate, and more. It’s used at Fordham in the classroom, for research, and in the office.
Fordham IT Technology Training welcomes you to join us at this in-person opportunity to learn about how to make the most of G Suite. You’ll get a thorough overview of G Suite’s core apps, including Gmail and Calendar. You’ll also get some hands-on instruction about how to safely store and share Google Drive files with colleagues and students.
We look forward to hosting you!