- Bb Mailbag: Posting Your Grades on Blackboard
- Closing the Digital Gap Conference
- Bb Mailbag: Upcoming Workshops and Blackboard Chat Feature
- 2023 Annual Update from the CIO, Anand Padmanabhan
- Bb Mailbag: Making Your Course Images Accessible With Alt Text
- Bb Mailbag: Gradebook Categories
- Bb Mailbag: Vendor support (Voicethread, Panopto, McGraw Hill, Pearson)
- IT Raises Awareness in Honor of Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Bb Mailbag: Progress tracking
- Fall 2023 Conference: Closing the Digital Divide 11/17 (Fordham Institute for Women and Girls)
- This event has passed.
G Suite Best Practices for Faculty and Staff (Webinar)
April 15, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
G Suite is a powerful set of apps that helps you email, schedule meetings, store files, collaborate, and more. It’s used at Fordham in the classroom, for research, and in the office.
Fordham IT Technology Training welcomes you to join us at this in-person opportunity to learn about how to make the most of G Suite. You’ll get a thorough overview of G Suite’s core apps, including Gmail and Calendar. You’ll also get some hands-on instruction about how to safely store and share Google Drive files with colleagues and students.
We look forward to hosting you!