- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- This event has passed.
G Suite Best Practices for Faculty and Staff (webinar)
July 16, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
G Suite is a powerful set of apps that helps you email, schedule meetings, store files, collaborate, and more. It’s used at Fordham in the classroom, for research, and in the office.
Fordham IT Technology Training welcomes you to join us at this in-person opportunity to learn about how to make the most of G Suite. You’ll get a thorough overview of G Suite’s core apps, including Gmail and Calendar. You’ll also get some hands-on instruction about how to safely store and share Google Drive files with colleagues and students.
We look forward to hosting you!