- Three Digital Assignment Trackers Perfect for Fordham Students
- “Who to Contact?” – A List of Resources for First Year Students
- Introducing Our New Information Technology Website!
- Google Workspace Updates: Calendar, Gmail, Drive, and Duo/Meet
- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- 5 Fun Places to Expore in NYC
- New Name and Reorg for Fordham IT
- Seven Amazon Lockers Now at Fordham
- Google Chrome Extensions: Free Tools to Improve Productivity
- This event has passed.
Formatting Your Paper in Word (grad students only)
November 23, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Most graduate schools at Fordham University have specific requirements for formatting a dissertation, thesis, or even a semester paper. Learn how to use Microsoft Word to create page numbers, tables of content, document structure, references, and more.
This workshop is part of Fordham IT’s new series of instructional technology workshops designed especially for graduate students looking to broaden their knowledge and skill with digital tools for the classroom, research, and professionalization. It is organized by Heather V. Hill, Graduate Student Liaison for Fordham IT’s Instructional Technology Academic Computing (ITAC).