- Fordham Classrooms Fully Equipped with Technology
- Cybersecurity PSA Contest for College Students
- Getting the Most Out of Google Workspace
- Who’s That in My Zoom Meeting? Controlling Session Participants
- New Zoom Features: Focus Mode, Improved Sharing, and more
- Electronic ID: Answers to Your Questions
- Faculty Technology Orientation Fall 2021
- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Returning to Technology on Campus FAQs
- Voice Typing on Google Workspace
- This event has passed.
Formatting Your Dissertation in Word (RH)
February 21, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Most graduate schools at Fordham University have specific requirements for formatting and a dissertation or thesis. Learn how to use Microsoft Word to create page numbers, tables of content, document structure, references, and more.
This workshop is part of Fordham IT’s new series of instructional technology workshops designed especially for graduate students looking to broaden their knowledge and skill with digital tools for the classroom, research, and professionalization. It is organized by Heather V. Hill, graduate student liaison for Fordham IT’s Instructional Technology Academic Computing (ITAC).