- Bb Mailbag: Send Emails and Add Content to Multiple Classes at the Same Time with Qwickly
- Bb Mailbag: Blackboard Messages vs. Email
- Submit Backup Requests and Major Incidents via ServiceNow (Back-Office Users)
- Bb Mailbag: Accommodations vs Exceptions
- ServiceNow Upgrades for Back-Office Users
- Bb Mailbag: Automatic Zeros
- AI in Education: Threat or Opportunity?
- Bb Mailbag: The Idea Exchange
- FTD 2023 Keynote Speakers
- Join us for Faculty Technology Day 2023
- This event has passed.
Formatting Your Dissertation in Word (RH – Grad Students Only)
April 15, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Most graduate schools at Fordham University have specific requirements for formatting and a dissertation or thesis. Learn how to use Microsoft Word to create page numbers, tables of content, document structure, references, and more.
This workshop is part of Fordham IT’s new series of instructional technology workshops designed especially for graduate students looking to broaden their knowledge and skill with digital tools for the classroom, research, and professionalization. It is organized by Heather V. Hill, graduate student liaison for Fordham IT’s Instructional Technology Academic Computing (ITAC).