- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- Blackboard Mailbag: Course Banners
- This event has passed.
Formatting Your Dissertation in Word (RH – Grad Students Only)
October 17, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Most graduate schools at Fordham University have specific requirements for formatting and a dissertation or thesis. Learn how to use Microsoft Word to create page numbers, tables of content, document structure, references, and more.
This workshop is part of Fordham IT’s new series of instructional technology workshops designed especially for graduate students looking to broaden their knowledge and skill with digital tools for the classroom, research, and professionalization. It is organized by Heather V. Hill, graduate student liaison for Fordham IT’s Instructional Technology Academic Computing (ITAC).