- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
The Innovation Program at Fordham IT: A Relaunch
May 10, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Join us for Fordham IT’s first Innovation Walk of the year!
What is innovation, anyway? And why is it so important at Fordham IT? Discuss the relaunch and revitalization of Fordham IT’s innovation program and strategies while you walk with Rich Eberhardt, Director of Innovation and Change Management, and Calvin Byer, Asst. Director of Innovation and Change.
About Innovation Walks
At Fordham IT, innovation and walking make a great pairing for staff who want to take their ideas to the sidewalk. We schedule bi-monthly walks with different topics and discuss them while walking in the NY Botanical Garden or Central Park.
The walking group promptly departs from and returns to the meeting site.