- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Scheduled Maintenance: Enterprise Print
August 9, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm
University-owned computers will receive an automatic update for enterprise printing on Wednesday, August 9, from 5:00 to 5:30 p.m. The update is required to accommodate new security features implemented by Microsoft.
Your computer will continue to function normally during the update.
Your ability to print should not be affected, but you may notice a brief delay when printing for the first time after the update.
Questions or problems?
Contact IT Customer Care 718-817-3999 | Tech Help tab at My.Fordham | HelpIT@fordham.edu