- Three Digital Assignment Trackers Perfect for Fordham Students
- “Who to Contact?” – A List of Resources for First Year Students
- Introducing Our New Information Technology Website!
- Google Workspace Updates: Calendar, Gmail, Drive, and Duo/Meet
- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- 5 Fun Places to Expore in NYC
- New Name and Reorg for Fordham IT
- Seven Amazon Lockers Now at Fordham
- Google Chrome Extensions: Free Tools to Improve Productivity
- This event has passed.
Engaging Your Students Online – Discussion Boards, Blogs and Wikis (webinar)
February 6, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Explore different tools for fostering discussion both inside and outside of the classroom, such as blogs, wikis, discussion boards, polls, and more. Use the power of social technology to enhance engagement in your classroom.