- Getting the Most Out of Google Workspace
- Who’s That in My Zoom Meeting? Controlling Session Participants
- New Zoom Features: Focus Mode, Improved Sharing, and more
- Electronic ID: Answers to Your Questions
- Faculty Technology Orientation Fall 2021
- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Returning to Technology on Campus FAQs
- Voice Typing on Google Workspace
- Citation Tool on Google Workspace
- Compare Documents Tool on Google Workspace
- This event has passed.
Endnote Overview for Better Student Papers (RH)
March 3, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
This TechShop gives you an overview of Fordham’s free bibliographic software, Endnote. Learn how to easily import references from Fordham’s Library databases, as well as other journals.
Endnote saves you and your students time because it lets you effortlessly change the bibliographic styles of your references on the fly.