- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- Blackboard Mailbag: Course Banners
- This event has passed.
Endnote Overview for Better Student Papers (LC)
March 6, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This TechShop gives an overview of Fordham’s free bibliographic software, Endnote. Learn how to easily import references from Fordham’s Library databases, as well as other journals.
Endnote saves you and your students time because it lets you effortlessly change the bibliographic styles of your references on the fly.